By Elisheba Moore
Congratulations Class of 2019
With the less than a month away from school being out, it’s time to create a checklist of things that need to be put in order before we head into summer break. High school seniors, this one’s for you.
1. You’re on track to graduate right. Check with your school counselor to make sure you have all your credits to receive your diploma.
2. Get letters of recommendations that you might need for those college applications.
3. Graduation party? Of course-create your grad party list.
4. It’s not too late to order your announcements, cap, and gown.
5. Mail party invites and announcements.
6. Find your graduation outfit.
7. Find photos and awards that you would like to share at your grad party.
Make sure your cap and gown is steamed and ready to go.
Distribute any gifts for teachers and people that meant a lot to your during your high school career.
Ensure you have a gift table, food table, and decorations.